- 09/05/2017 at 12:00 am #4017Vishesh SaraswatMember
Please tell me what will be the pattern for JEE 2018? What will be the changes in the pattern?
- 09/28/2017 at 12:00 am #9766Asad yar KhanMember
JEE Main 2018 Exam Pattern
For JEE Main would consist of two papers.
Paper 1 for engineering courses (B. E. /B. Tech) and Paper 2 for architecture courses (B. Arch. /B. Planning.).
Students can opt for either Paper 1 or Paper 2 or both as per their preferred programs.
It will consist of total 90 objective type questions from Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
It will consist of total 82 questions from Mathematics, Aptitude will consist of total 82 questions from Mathematics. Aptitude will consist of total 82 questions from Mathematics,
Aptitude will consist of total 82 questions from Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test.
- 09/29/2017 at 12:00 am #9768Shalini SharmaMember
JEE Mains 2018 Exam Pattern –
Exam has two papers :- Paper-1 and Paper-2. Candidates can opt for paper-1 either online or offline and opt for paper-2 only offline.
Both papers will be come in Hindi and English language.
Paper –1 is for applicants of engineering courses.
- It has Multiple Choice Questions.
- Mode of Paper -1 – Online and Pen & Paper based.
- Number of Questions in Paper -1
- Physics – 30
- Chemistry – 30
- Mathematics – 30
Paper -2 is for candidates who want to appear Architecture/Planning courses.
- Mode of Paper -2 – Pen & Paper based only.
- Number of Question in Paper -2
- Mathematics – 30
- Aptitude Test – 50
- Drawing – 2
- Duration of both papers – 3 Hours
Aspirants also checked out Difference Between JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.
- 10/05/2017 at 12:00 am #9792priya arroraMember
Important Highlights ofExam Pattern
- JEE Main 2018 shall have two papers i.e. Paper 1 (for B. E./B. Tech) and Paper 2 (for B. Arch./B. Planning).
- Candidates may either appear in paper 1 or paper 2 or both, according to their preferred course (s).
- The mode of paper 1 exam will be online as well as offline, whereas, paper 2 will be a pen and paper based exam.
- The test duration will be 3 hours.
- Questions are to be involved from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with equal weightage.
- Each correct response is associated with 4 marks, whereas, 1 mark gets deducted in case of a negative response.
- 01/21/2018 at 12:00 am #10160
- 01/21/2018 at 12:00 am #10162