- 04/16/2019 at 3:29 am #501201EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is the main point of criticism of Lavoisier given by the author?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The Law of Lavoisier is only an approximate law and according to some scientists this approximation would be about 1/2,400,000.
- The Law of Lavoisier does not hold in the case of many elements, especially radioactive elements.
- While propounding his law, Lavoisier considered only two variables and overlooked certain others.
- Experimenters have shown that mass is also not a constant and can undergo change under certain conditions.
- Facts seemingly true need not be so and need to be corroborated by rigorous experimentation.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad