Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 3 months ago.

• Author
     Antsak 

Hello!

I had the same doubt when I joined my engineering.

Here is the answer. Bachelor Of Engineering is when you do core courses like Mech or Chem.

Bachelor of Technology is when you do not the core branches like computer science.

Hope this helps you.

• #7278 Reply
     varun gupta 

the difference between B.Tech and B.E as I am also a student of B.Tech and there are many branches in both the degree. the B.E is a degree of engineering but u didn’t really call an engineer. the degree of B.Tech is helpful and there are many engineers nowadays . the helpful things is to listen to the way that your heart is saying

• #7316 Reply
     prakriti_verma 

BE stands for bachelors of engineering

BTECH stands for bachlor of technology

• #1224 Reply
     Matthew Wolf 

Hello, I have noticed that some colleges have B.Tech courses, while some have B.E. Courses. What is the difference between the two?

• #7356 Reply
     suji_emma 

It is merely just nomenclature.

In Anna University, I observed that courses that had a ‘Technology’, like Information Technology, Biotechnology were B.Tech. while CSE or Mechanical or Chemical were offered as B.E.

Meanwhile, since IITs and NITs are Institutes of Technology, they offer B.Tech. for almost all Engineering branches.

Hence, it is not of much consequence and both are essentially valued the same.

Reply To: What is the difference between B.Tech and B.E?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account