- 06/17/2016 at 12:00 am #4880Navneet AnandMember
First of all choose wisely your branch and area of interest and sit for GRE and TOEFL.
Some of the important things to consider are as follows:
- An excellent undergraduate academic record especially in your major(70+ to 75+ in some top universities but 60+ would do in most universities. I must inform you that 2/3rd of the test takers score between 400 to 600)
- GRE scores(GRE score 130-170 scale in each section verbal and quant and in writing 4 to 6, for some nice top universities).
- IELTS (score 6+ to 7+)/ TOEFL( score 80+ to 90+)
- Statement of Purpose or Personal statement
- Recommendation letters
- Financial document
- 06/17/2016 at 12:00 am #187SaumyTripathiMember
What is the complete procedure to do an MS from foreign universities (including projects, internships, etc. if required)? When is the right time to begin the process?