- 04/14/2019 at 10:31 am #468022EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is the central idea of the passage?
- The ruling class and the people with power decide the laws and the punishment.
- Punishment follows for the violation of the law and has nothing to do with morality.
- Crime cannot be demarcated into good or bad, or right or wrong; it depends on the prevalent beliefs of the society.
- Things that are forbidden are not necessarily evil and do not demand punishment.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad