- 04/16/2019 at 3:09 am #501016EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is the central idea of the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Explanation of the fact that insects have not undergone many changes since the Cenozoic era.
- The primary insects preceded the complex insects through their evolution.
- The insects of the Paleozoic era show distinct affinities with insects of the present times.
- Insects had exhibited some of the most complex life-cycles, even before the dawn of the Cenozoic era.
- The evolutionary history of insects shows that they haven`t diverged much since as far as Paleozoic times.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad