- 04/15/2019 at 5:52 am #488782EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is the central idea of the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Religion cannot be the right guide to the understanding of the right and wrong in the world, nor can conscience be.
- Religion as given in the doctrines lacks sanctity in terms of clarity of thought, idea and purpose and thus cannot be interpreted to apply to separate right action from wrong; conscience loses sanctity due to selectivity.
- Judgment of right from wrong cannot be brought under the purview of religion and conscience.
- Religion and conscience are inadequate guides as to the judgment of right and wrong.
- Religion lacks universality because its laws cannot be applied to life`s judgments regarding right and wrong; conscience, because it is not a constant quality, also fails.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad