This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rahul sharma 3 months ago.

• Author
     rahul sharma 
    Participant

What is the career scope of Commerce other than MBA

• #10356 Reply
     utkarsh gaur 

There are a number of options available. I am listing below some of the options I have seen and considered –

1) One of the popular choices is to do a professional course to become a chartered accountant, company secretary, management accountant, or cost accountant. The finance side of this is the chartered financial analyst or chartered financial management as it is known in some countries.
    2) If your interest lies in economics, you can pursue a master’s in economics which will help you in working as an analyst or forecaster or a consultant in private/government sector .
    3) You can also look to do a certificate course like series 66 or 67 to become a financial advisor, or a real estate course to become a real estate professional  (your ability to crunch numbers will help you here).
    4) A less explored option is to do business law and explore a career in the legal field.
    5) An option I have seen gain a lot of traction recently is the decision to complete a course or exams necessary to work in an entry-level position in a bank.

Hope this helps!

• #10456 Reply
     Aakash Saxena 

Hello,

There are many career options available for the candidates after completing graduation and Post graduation in Commerce and Management

These are some

• You can make career in the Chartered Accounts
    • You can make career in CS
    • Career as Business Analyst
    • Career as Cost and Management Accountant
    • Media and Mass Communication
    • Hotel Management Courses
    • Bachelor in Statistics

One of the good career option is to make career in lectureship and Research Program.The NET Exam is conducted every year for candidates from Commerce and Management.For more details check out UGC NET

Reply To: What is the career scope of Commerce other than MBA
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account