Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Team

I m Rakesh from Bangalore. Can anyone please suggest me the details regarding the Career after completing BA in Economics. So please give me the necessary information which will help me in carrying out my task efficiently and which are helpful for me. What are the career options available in the current society after completing this course. Please reply me as soon as possible.

• #8368 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Rakesh

Economics is really an interesting and an realistic field to work on. Here are the complete details I have mentioned regarding the career that is possible after completing the courses in Economics:

The career prospects for economics graduates are many. Numerous fields are waiting for economic graduates both in the public as well as the private sectors. In the government sector, one may try for Indian Economic Services, jobs in Reserve Bank of India, PSUs and other public sector banks. All these jobs have wonderful career options. These jobs give you social prestige along with financial stability. Private sector also offers jobs for economic graduates in the fields like private banks, MNCs, BPOs, KPOs, Business journals, and newspapers. A good opportunity is also waiting for economic students in higher education. One can pursue Ph.D. in economics to enter into the field of teaching in colleges and universities.

One makes a successful career as a Corporate Lawyer after BA in economics followed by LLB.  BA in economics and MBA placed one at a better position in the private sector.  Economic Journalism is another shining area for job perspective.

Reply To: What is the Career after BA in Economics
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account