This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Varun Rathi 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Varun Rathi 

I have just passed 9th, and now into 10th. I am really confused/worried about how will I handle boards this year. I am really weak in maths. Can someone suggest me some good coaching  institutes in Indranagar, Bangalore ?

• #4662 Reply
     Navneet Anand 

Hello Varun. The best way for preparation of maths is practice. Start with basics and go farther. First solve the basic book ( NCERT ) and make it again and again. Solve NCERT atleast twice or more according to your time frame. Then go for advanced books like RS Agarwal or RD Sharma.

Practice as much as you can. Write important concepts and formulas on a separate sheet for quick revision.

Best of luck..

• #5358 Reply
     ankitbanerjee 

Varun brother, relax first. 10th boards matter a lot if you want the stream of your choice but for maths, there’s a secret. It will never happen in the last moment. Even if you start now, just look through ncert for the equations and formulas and then solve question papers. you have to do it yourself. It may seem like a big deal but all you have to do is solve as many questions as you can. On the first run, out of 30 if you are able to solve only 2 questions, it’s ok. look through Full marks, a book of solutions and continue solving till you are able to finish all the 30 questions. then proceed for the next question paper. solve only 2 question papers and buy yourself a question paper book of last 5-10 years and try to solve all the questions in it. with time, you will be able to solve 3 question papers per day and when the book finishes, write down all the formulas and implementations and the last sheet you will have of the formulas and implementations will be your golden card. from that day onwards revise that paper for once a day till your boards and you will top maths. That’s how I did it.

All the best bro 🙂

• #5360 Reply
     ankitbanerjee 

Varun brother, relax first. 10th boards matter a lot if you want the stream of your choice but for maths, there’s a secret. It will never happen in the last moment. Even if you start now, just look through ncert for the equations and formulas and then solve question papers. you have to do it yourself. It may seem like a big deal but all you have to do is solve as many questions as you can. On the first run, out of 30 if you are able to solve only 2 questions, it’s ok. look through Full marks, a book of solutions and continue solving till you are able to finish all the 30 questions. then proceed for the next question paper. solve only 2 question papers and buy yourself a question paper book of last 5-10 years and try to solve all the questions in it. with time, you will be able to solve 3 question papers per day and when the book finishes, write down all the formulas and implementations and the last sheet you will have of the formulas and implementations will be your golden card. from that day onwards revise that paper for once a day till your boards and you will top maths. That’s how I did it.

All the best bro 🙂

• #5818 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

You will not need more than an NCERT, sample papers for practice and your teacher’s help in case of doubts to score an easy 90/100 in the exam. Nothing more than the level of NCERT is asked in the exam so what you need is concept clarity and maximum practice.

Do not take tuitions/coaching or even refer to RD Sharma as it will only stress you.

• #6582 Reply
     Olivia Das 

Hi,

Do not worry at all. For maths 3 books are epic.

• NCERT
    • R.S. Agarwal
    • R.D. Sharma

First of all, solve NCERT fully and clear you concepts. Then I am suggesting you other two books just because you have asked for more! Else NCERT is enough for getting 95+ in maths for class 10.

Then solve the other two books only if you feel like.

Now the golden question -” What should I do after solving all of the above ?”

Answer to that question is: Solve them again! Yes! You heard me right. Now that is the thing which would transform you from good-at-maths to math-god! 🙂

Thank you!

Reply To: What is the best way to prepare for 10th class maths ?
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account