Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 3 months ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 

Hello

Marketing is really a very great interesting field to work on if you are interested in this. coming to the meaning of the retail management it is simply defined as a process of promoting greater sales and customer satisfaction by gaining a better understanding of the consumers of goods and services produced by a company. A typical retail management strategy for a manufacturing business might research the retail process that distributes the finished products created by the business to consumers to determine and satisfy what buyers want and require.

• #1770 Reply
     Rakesh varma 

Hello
    Myself Madhuri and I’m a student in a certain popular engineering college. I’m very interested in marketing field and believe that there is a great future ahead in this field. I need some details regarding the retail management which will be very helpful in building my career. so anyone could kindly please give some ideas regarding what does this actually mean and what are the certain types that are present in this.Hope you guys will give me reply as soon as possible

• #10040 Reply
     priya arrora 

Retail Management is the process which helps the customers to procure the desired merchandise form the retail stores for their personal use. It includes all the steps required to bring the customers into the store and fulfill their buying needs. Retail management saves time and ensures the customers easily locate their desired merchandise and return home satisfied.

• #10452 Reply
     Bhushan Patil 

Marketing is really great career option for all youngster with you should learn about digital marketing as well that will be a added advantage for you career. I am working in this field and knows the important of online presence.

Reply To: what is retail management
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account