Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Abhinav Tiwari 1 month ago.

• Author
     Abhinav Tiwari 

What is object oriented programming….?????

Suman 

Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a programming language model organized around objects rather than “actions” and data rather than logic. Historically, a program has been viewed as a logical procedure that takes input data, processes it, and produces output data. You can refer the below link which may be helpful. http://www.tutorialspoint.com/cplusplus/cpp_object_oriented.htm

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

It refers to a type of computer programming (software design) in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure.

In this way, the data structure becomes an object that includes both data and functions. In addition, programmers can create relationships between one object and another.

Olivia Das 

Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a method in which the new high level languages are made and are executed to make the programs much simpler and organised.

OOP languages are java, c++ (partially)

In this, you program in such a way that you are creating an object using a CLASS (attributes of the object)

I hop this makes some sense to you! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account