03/02/2017 at 12:00 am #2164Rakesh varmaMemberPoints: 0Rank: Amateur
myself manoj and i m from hyderabad. i m here today to know some details regarding the nat exam . so please kindly give me some information on wuestions like what is nat exam and what are the required preparations that are to be done so that the work will go on smoothly and efficiently for which I will need to do some preparations. so guys please help me in cracking my target
03/02/2017 at 12:00 am #8080ManikantaMemberPoints: 456Rank: Semi Pro
this is great to hear that you are preparing for nat exam. i wish u all the best.here are the details you need to know:
- Cost of Application Form/Brochure is Rs. 700/-. The payment is to be made in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of “APIIT SD INDIA”, payble at Panipat and send the same at APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road, GT Road, Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza, Panipat- 132103 (Haryana).
- Three self attested passport size photographs, 1 should be pasted on the application form & 1 each on Attestation Form A and Form B.
- The Acknowledgement Card (Form C) will be sent back to the candidate within a week of receiving the application form.
- Attestation Form B which will act as an Admit Card/Hall-Ticket for the candidate, will be sent to the candidate by post 15 days before the test.
- The candidate is required to produce the Admit card in the examination hall to the Center Superintendent, for verification.
- The application number mentioned on the Application Form would act as the Examination Roll No. for the candidate.
- Before filling the application form read all the booklets. Application Form should be completely filled by the candidate and duly signed by the candidate and Father/Guardian.
- Choice of Test center and details of payments should be carefully filled.
Note:The test centers will be allotted on the priority basis. In case the number of candidates opting for a particular center is less, then the institute reserves the right to remove that test center and allot the 2nd or 3rd priority center to the candidate.