Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Amit Chauhan Amit Chauhan 2 months ago.

• Author
    Amit Chauhan Amit Chauhan 

Hi, I am studying B.Sc right now and want to do an MCA course after graduation as I am more interested in working in the industry and don’t want to go for further theoretical research. Can you tell me about the MCA degree?

• #7606 Reply
    Siddharth Jaiswal Siddharth Jaiswal 

Hey,

MCA or Master of Computer Application is a post graduate degree of 3yrs which can be pursued after graduation in any subject as long as you’ve had Mathematics as a subject during 10+2 or during graduation. It is a good choice if you want to go for a software job as it is an industry intensive course which prepares you for the IT industry. You can also pursue a teaching job after this degree as it prepares you well with the basic subjects of CSE. Since your B.Sc degree has already prepared your research acumen, thus this degree will be easier to pursue as it less intensive in terms of research and thus will allow you to improve other areas. A lot of colleges all around the country offer this degree and you can check them out according to your preference of city/fees/etc.

Hope this helped!

Reply To: What is MCA course
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account