- 04/15/2019 at 3:13 am #484477EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is a necessary assumption in the given argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- During a medical diagnosis and discussion, the advantages of using terms like `critically ill` easily outnumber the drawbacks of using such a terminology.
- The term 'critically ill' would allow the patient the time to pray for a miracle.
- In a potentially life threatening situation, what the doctor says is less important than how he says it.
- In not-so-desperate situations, it is alright if the doctors use Category-6 and other code words to describe the state of the patients.
- The patient well understands the term 'Category-6' and its implication.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad