- 04/15/2019 at 3:09 am #484398EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is a necessary assumption in the argument above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The uneven ground encountered in the wild, as against the smooth floors of human homes, help in regeneration of cartilage.
- The conditions under which wolves live in the wild is the overriding factor behind their healthier bones and joints.
- Living in conditions replicating those found in the wild helps dogs to be as strong as wolves.
- Hunting for food helps the wolves stay limber and gives them stronger bones and joints.
- The small breeds of dogs do not get hip dysplasia because they get adequate exercise even in small urban homes.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad