This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 3 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I was completed MBA last 2 year. But still i am not stabilized my carrier. I am working BPO industry. What i have to do further my carrier. I want become strong in finance and accounting.

• #6258 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Sir you can pursue some online courses and study books on your own to strengthen your finance and accounting concepts. Brush up everything you learnt during your MBA. I don’t think you want to continue working in a BPO for long. Hence, try to gain knowledge on your own and start applying in some decent companies. Even if you start at the shop floor level, you will be better off than working in a BPO and then you can see your career progressing soon. 🙂

• #6348 Reply
     Olivia Das 

Finance in MBA deals with- Financial skills, solutions demanded by them, the main issues relating to the international banking, creating a new organizational viewpoint etc.The development in finance sector is certified to the varying business situations and finance practice around our world.

Graduates of the finance program receive an educational foundation for a variety of positions,including treasurer,controller, stock broker, commodities trader, financial planner, cash manager,pension fund manager, insurance adjuster and other positions in investment and banking.

Opportunities also exist for advancement to middle and senior management positions in the public,
    private and government sectors.

Other jobs for finance majors include: credit manager, sales, trust administer, financial planning and management, real estate, corporate financial management, risk management and insurance, marketing and securities

Reply To: What i have to do further my carrier. i want become strong in finance and accounting?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account