- 04/29/2019 at 1:40 am #696821EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What does this picture represent?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Supragingival calculus is depicted on the buccal surfaces of maxillary molars adjacent to orifice for Stenson's duct.
- Extensive supragingival calculus is present on the lingual surfaces of lower anterior teeth.
- Substantial reduction in gingival inflammation
- Dark pigmented deposits of subgingival calculus
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad