Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 3 months ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 

Hello swetha

It is super to hear from you that you are interested in a very rare department.coming to the answer for your question radiologist is a medical doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating disease and injury through the use of medical imaging techniques such as x-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET), fusion imaging, and ultrasound this is his one of the major work to do with . Because some of these imaging techniques involve the use of radiation, adequate training in and understanding of radiation safety and protection is important. radiologist has graduated from an accredited medical school, passed a licensing examination, and completed a residency of at least four years of unique postgraduate medical education in any one of the major medical colleges in and around the surroundings. Hope you will go through all these measures

• #1754 Reply
     Rakesh varma 

Hello

Myself swetha from Hyderabad. I’m very interested in radio active substances right from the childhood and that interest is still present in me and by which I want to choose this department as my career. So anyone could kindly please guide me to how to move ahead to choose this as my career. What does radiology actually mean and what are the different courses which are available to me in choosing this field. I will work hard with complete effort and enthusiasm and determination

Reply To: what does radiology mean
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account