Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello krishna

Going through your query I came to know that you are very much interested in working on the real time world things and decided them as to take your career plan. Aeronautics is really a very much interested field upon which you can proceed your career.aeronautics is derived from the ancient Greek words  is the science or art involved with the study, design, and manufacturing of air flight capable machines, and the techniques of operating aircraft and rockets within them. It is one of the most important career plans upon which you can choose your career to make it much brighter.This is surely one of the most important things in the current generation which are surely required for the up liftment of the nation. we can achieve several mile stones by improving this era of which the other nations are still being dream of. One success in this field will give you a huge popularity in this field. so all the best and go ahead with your target with complete determination and hard work.

• #1718 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello guys

Myself krishna from Hyderabad. I have completed my intermediate and ready to join the btech stream. I’m pretty much interested in working on real time objects. As I’m interested in those one of my friend suggested me to take aeronautical engineering in btech stream as it will be definitely a interesting course and I can learn a lot of enthusiastic things and it is the suitable stream for me. But I don’t know anything regarding this so anyone can kindly suggest me the ideas of this course, college and several other things which I should be aware of.

Reply To: what does aeronautics mean
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account