Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello satish

It is happy to hear from you that you want to work in a real time environment and want to provide your help to the people directly.It is really great to have such a vision towards the life.usually a biotechnologist deals with the living organisms. he is assigned to create biological organisms to create and improve products and processes in fields such as agriculture and also in other fields such as environmental conservation and medicine. these are really a bow taking members in the society as they really help the people in providing the ideas and improving the standard of the people. They are really very committed towards the work.They study the genetic, chemical and physical attributes of cells, tissues and organisms, and identifies the industrial uses by using this type of knowledge and providing them the required directed measures that has to be followed in improving their products.

Rakesh varma 

Hello everyone

Myself satish from Bangalore and I’m very much interested in pursuing the field which is related to medical side. I want to work in a real time environment where I can practically so something and gain popularity. So I have heard that being a biotechnologist would be perfect so I want to know about the work which are done by the biotechnologist and what is the procedure to become a biotechnologist. Hope you guys will reply me and guide me in a perfect way in achieving my target.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account