- 05/12/2019 at 3:38 am #820632EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What do you mean by the union of sets A and B?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It is the collection of all those objects which are in set A, but not in set B.
- It is the set which contains all the elements which are in set B, but not in set A.
- It is the set which consists of all the elements which belong to set A as well as set B.
- It is the set which contains all the elements of sets A and B being taken only once.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad