- 04/16/2019 at 4:38 am #502180EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What do the statistics regarding global trade cited in the passage indicate?
- Recent persistent growth shortfalls have affected future output expectations.
- Consistent shortfalls have been due to prevalence of unhealthy competition among countries.
- Global trade growth rate in spite of slowdown is still higher than global GDP rate.
- The prevalent trade policies act as barriers to increased investment.
- The global trade figures provide an estimate of a country's national income.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad