Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Team
    I’m Uppu from Kurnool. I’m very interested in robotics and want to choose this as my career. so kindly anyone let me know the details regarding what are the steps that are required to become a robotics engineer and what are the courses that are necessary for me to know the details. so anyone answer my question of what do robotics engineers do. I’m waiting for the reply

• #7880 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

Robotics is really a very interesting field to work on if you are really enthusiastic about the subject. Robots are used to perform tasks too dangerous or dirty for humans to perform. Robotics engineers use computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) systems to perform their tasks.Robotics research engineers design robotic systems and research methods to manufacture them economically.A robotics engineer is a behind-the-scenes designer, who is responsible for creating robots and robotic systems that are able to perform duties that humans are either unable or prefer not to complete. Through their creations, a robotics engineer helps to make jobs safer, easier, and more efficient, particularly in the manufacturing industry.A robotics engineer will spend the majority of their time designing the plans needed to build robots. They also design the processes necessary for the robot to run correctly. Some of these professionals are also responsible for designing the machines that actually assemble the robots. Once the design phase has been completed, only then do they move toward assembling the unit.

Reply To: what do robotics engineers do
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account