- 04/15/2019 at 5:30 am #488242EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What could the statement: "There are no bad children, only bad parents" mean in the context of the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Parents spoil their children.
- Parents need to exercise proper control over their children.
- It is for the church to help humans realize the Will of God.
- Children are like clay; they can be molded the way you like.
- God was not incorruptible either; He did not choose who was saved.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad