This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Korrapati Srinivasa Rao 1 month ago.

• Author
     Korrapati Srinivasa Rao 

I want to know what are the fields , a student could opt for . After his higher education or 12th . What are the different

entrances one could try to opt for this sort of education . And how to know which field of  education will be good for him/her.

Anirudh Jitani 

You can practically do anything after your 10+2, some choices are however restricted based on your choice of stream in your 10+2. Could you tell me which stream have you choosen in your 10+2 and what are your interests so that I could narrow down the choices to the ones that could suit you.

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

After 12th you can do anything if you are a sceience student. Any degree can be pursued by you. If you are a commerce student then you can pursue Actuarial Science, CA, CFA, Management, Business, anything related to Maths and Commerce/Trade.

As a Humanities student you can pursue Journalism, History, Archaelogy, English, Economics in your higher studies or graduation as it is called.

Apart from this after graduation you can give government exams which I believe is the best choice for anybody  who lacks interest in a particular field and can do anything for a stable and peaceful career.

Olivia Das 

Hi,

You can go for the following if you had chosen PCM :

• Engineering
    • Pharmacy
    • Architecture

Further information in details: https://www.urbanpro.com/a/career-opportunities-after-12th-science-stream-with-pcm

You can go for commerce:

You may also pursue professional courses like CA, CS or ICWA along with your B.Com Degree. ICWA: Becoming a Cost & Works Accountant is among the good options after 12th for Commerce.  A student from any stream after having passed the 10+2 examination is eligible to appear for the Foundation Course.

For PCMB:

MBBS
    BAMS (Ayurveda)
    BHMS (Homoeopaty
    BUMS (Unani)
    BDS
    Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandy (BVSc. AH)
    Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)
    Bachelor of Physiotheraphy
    Integrated MSc.
    B.Sc. Nursing
    B.Sc. Dairy Technology
    B.Sc. Home Science
    Bachelor of Pharmacy
    Biotechnology
    BOT (Occupational Therapy)
    General Nursing
    BMLT (Medical Lab Technology)
    Paramedical Courses
    B.Sc. Degree
    BA
    Diploma Courses
    LLB (Bachelor of Law)
    Education/ Teaching
    Travel & Tourism Courses
    Environmental Science
    Fashion Technology
    Hotel Management
    Designing Courses
    Media/ Journalism Courses
    Film/ Television Courses
    CA Program
    ICWA Program
    CS Program
    Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech)
    B.Arch
    Integrated M.Sc.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account