- 07/01/2016 at 12:00 am #533Arpit Raj MallMember
As a commerce student, I have too many options as to what I can do. Point is.. which option will be the most profitable and will provide the best working conditions as well as assured employment (if possible) both in India and abroad?
- 12/14/2016 at 12:00 am #5426Shraddha GoelMember
You are corect to say that umpteen opportunities are available for commerce students, and I would like to add here that all of them are beneficial in their own ways. However, if you are specifically looking for job security or assured employment coupled with best working conditions, I present to you the following options best suited to you:
- Pursue an MBA degree and work with best companies, earn a handsome package and working conditions. However a manager has long working hours.
- Another option is to go for Chief Financial Analyst degree which has a huge potential in near future.
- Following is a career as an Actuarial Scientist with a great scope in insurance and risk management.
- Government jobs offering posts as Audit Officer, Income tax officer, etc. are the best options for a secured future.
There are many more options which may interest you. Follow your interests and abilities and you’ll be good to go. All the best. 🙂
- 12/15/2016 at 12:00 am #5454Olivia DasMember
commerce is a field which includes studies of accounts, commerce, business studies. Commerce students have wide variety of career choices to choose from. The Course you decide after 12th will actually shape your career.
It is very important that students make an informed choice regarding their career.
Career Options in Commerce
- Accountant Executive
- Chartered Accountant
- Company secretary
- Cost Accountant
- Finance Analyst
- Finance Planner
- Finance Manager
- Finance Controller
- Finance Consultant
- Investment Analyst
- Stock Broker
- Portfolio Manager
- Tax Auditor
- Tax Consultant
MY Recommendation (all of these give a handsome amount of money ) :
Stock BrokerEmployees with a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) DegreeSalary Ranges by JobJob TitleNational Salary Data
Accountant281 salaries Rs 120,418 – Rs 480,092 Account Executive120 salaries Rs 123,282 – Rs 424,247 Financial Analyst116 salaries Rs 199,304 – Rs 817,859 Finance Manager116 salaries Rs 387,832 – Rs 1,761,610 Operations Manager112 salaries Rs 247,301 – Rs 1,372,441 Chartered Accountant107 salaries Rs 387,831 – Rs 1,538,340 Executive Assistant77 salaries Rs 142,031 – Rs 835,96