Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello
    Myself Manoj from the vnr engineering college in which I m pursuing my degree and I’m currently working in the department of mechanical and Im seeing forward to move ahead in this career . so anyone could kindly let me know the details of what can i do with a mechanical engineering degree and what will be the career in this field and how much can I earn. thanking you guys and waiting for a quicker reply

• #7870 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

The numerical content of a mechanical engineering degree opens up a variety of opportunities in the finance and management sectors such as aerospace,maintaience,mechanical,nuclear engineers. and coming to the work experience you need

Employers value pre-entry work experience that relates to the career you want to enter. Some degree courses offer a year in industry, which is valuable as it can provide evidence of skill development and commercial awareness.

If you want to get into engineering and your course does not offer a placement try to secure one yourself during the summer vacation. Many large engineering employers offer opportunities so get in touch with them directly. The work is often hands-on and provides a good insight into the engineering environment. It can also be a good idea to shadow different engineers so you can choose the area you would like to work in.

Work experience for other careers is also useful and provides good networking opportunities. Try to make contacts that may be valuable for future job prospects.

Reply To: what can i do with a mechanical engineering degree
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account