Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hii
    Myself Harishwar from bangalore and I wanted to know some details regarding the journalism degree. as per the suggestions I have completed my degree but now wanted to know what can I actually do with that degree. so kindly anyone provide me the options available so that I can proceed in my career and be a responsible citizen and ofcourse to get success in my career

• #7878 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

Studying journalism opens doors to a range of careers where your creatibity, writing, communication and research skills, are invaluable.Remember that many employers accept applications from graduates with any degree subject, so don’t restrict your thinking to the jobs.Coming to the work experience in this particular field

If your aim is to work directly within journalism, it is vital that you build up a portfolio of work and gain as much relevant experience as possible. Working on a student newspaper, magazine or radio station provides good experience or you could start your own blog.

Take advantage of any work placements on your course to gain experience and make contacts within the industry.

You can gain valuable experience by contacting TV production studios, radio outlets, magazines and newspapers. Writing voluntarily for websites, print publications or other media outlets will also add to your portfolio and display your skills.

Reply To: what can i do with a journalism degree
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account