- 04/16/2019 at 3:08 am #501002EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What can be best inferred from the passage about mating behavior of birds and insects?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The style of mating or courtship behavior is common in all species.
- Birds dazzle under UV radiation to attract a mate or develop pair bonds.
- In some species the male initially considers the female as an invader of his territory.
- The birds are engaged in several mating displays to strengthen a bond between them.
- The UV light radiation instigates mating behavior of many birds, insects and animals.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad