- 04/13/2019 at 2:12 am #451194Rohit ManglikParticipantSelect Question Language :
What `burden` is the author pointing towards when he states: "�and thus far the burden has been more than they could bear"?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The burden of propounding such path-breaking theories.
- The burden of own and inherited prejudgements.
- The onus for substantive proof of evolution.
- The burden of proving their theories to be true.
- The encumbrances necessitated by unsubstantiated theses.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad