05/08/2016 at 12:00 am #49Amit KumarMemberPoints: 27Rank: Rookie
What books should I refer to Improve my quants….?
05/25/2016 at 12:00 am #4654Navneet AnandMemberPoints: 79Rank: Rookie
Hello Amit, On the top of my head I would recommend that you try out the study material from IMS / TIME / Career Launcher as your first resource.
Some of the Books recommended for CAT are-
- How to prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT TMH / Arun Sharma
- Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Intrepretation for CAT by Nishit Sinha
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Verma
Best of Luck.
12/18/2016 at 12:00 am #5656Shraddha GoelMemberPoints: 474Rank: Rookie
Refer to any of the below mentioned books to help yourself with the quantitative aptitude:
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs
- Quantum CAT – Quantitative Aptitude
- The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT
12/28/2016 at 12:00 am #6338Olivia DasMemberPoints: 357Rank: Rookie
The books to refer to improve you quants are:
- RS Agarwal – for normal competitive exams
- Arun Sharma- for CAT
You can also go for Pearson if you want. Bur i recommend you do the above mentioned books! 🙂
09/14/2018 at 12:12 pm #31450Ravi MahawarParticipantPoints: 29Rank: Rookie
There are many good books which can help you to improve your skills to solve quantitative aptitude questions.
Nowadays, you must have good command over the quantitative aptitude section to get the government jobs.
Below I’m sharing a few names of good books that can help you to boost up your speed to solve the questions –
Arun Sharma – Quantitative Aptitude for CAT
Arihant Publications – Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
R.S. Aggarwal – Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
So, these are the books that are very good to practice on.
I hope it helps!