- 05/08/2016 at 12:00 am #49Amit KumarMember
What books should I refer to Improve my quants….?
- 05/25/2016 at 12:00 am #4654Navneet AnandMember
Hello Amit, On the top of my head I would recommend that you try out the study material from IMS / TIME / Career Launcher as your first resource.
Some of the Books recommended for CAT are-
- How to prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT TMH / Arun Sharma
- Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Intrepretation for CAT by Nishit Sinha
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Verma
Best of Luck.
- 12/18/2016 at 12:00 am #5656Shraddha GoelMember
Refer to any of the below mentioned books to help yourself with the quantitative aptitude:
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs
- Quantum CAT – Quantitative Aptitude
- The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT
- 12/28/2016 at 12:00 am #6338Olivia DasMember
The books to refer to improve you quants are:
- RS Agarwal – for normal competitive exams
- Arun Sharma- for CAT
You can also go for Pearson if you want. Bur i recommend you do the above mentioned books! 🙂