Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vishesh Saraswat 1 month ago.

• Author
     Vishesh Saraswat 

Hi, I am Aishwarya. I am trying to crack NEET exam. I have given NEET in 2016 and 2017. Every time I prepare I get nervous in the last 6-7 months. What things I should keep in mind in the final months before the exam?

Anam Kidwai 

Regular studies, practice and revision are extremely important in order to  score well in competitive exams.If you aren’t too comfortable with self study, join a coaching institute to make sure you are putting in all your efforts in the right direction. NEET cut offs are quite high and getting a little extra help can be of great use.

Use NCERT textbooks as your main study material. A number of questions in the NEET questions paper, especially in the biology section, are directly or indirectly from NCERT books. Other books you may use for reference are Pradeep ( inorganic and physical chemistry), DC Pandey (physics) and MS Chauhan (organic chemistry). However, too many books for reference may lead to a lot of confusion in your basic approach strategy. Do a little research to find out the most popular reference books and stick to those.

Make sure your understanding of basic concepts in biology, chemistry and physics is clear. NCERT textbooks are great for understanding the basic concepts in these fundamental subjects.

Divide your hours wisely between all the subjects since all of them are equally important in order to do well in NEET.

Practice is the key. The more you practice, the better. Previous years question papers and mock tests will help you a great deal.

Find out which self-preparation strategy will work the best for you.  Think about your strengths. Do you have good analytical skills or are you better with concept retention? Plan your study method on the basis of your strengths.

Avoid rote learning. Memorizing everything will only help you to a small extent. Instead, work on understanding the various concepts and theories. This will help you in solving more complex questions.

Hope this helps. All the best.

Akshay Kothari 
    Participant

Hello,

NEET 2018 Exam will be on 06th May 2018. So, prepare yourself well for the exam.

From now you should only study the most important topics of NEET.

Focus more on NEET Physics section as this is the most difficult section in NEET Physics.

Learn all the formulas as they are the backbone of NEET Physics.

Make notes of those formulas, derivation and other important things for the exam. This will help you in your last minute preparation.

Solve previous year question papers and take online mock tests regularly.

Best of Luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account