This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sunita Sunita 2 months ago.

• Author
    Sunita Sunita 

This is Aruna. I am a government employee. I have a kid who is 12 years old. I am unable to concentrate on his studies as i work. I want the school to take the whole responsibility of my child’s studies. I want the list of all the top schools in India. I am even ready to send my child to hostel if it is out of my town.

• #7838 Reply
    Madhu Mullapati madhumullapati 

Hello aruna, I understand your concern as now-a-days it is tough for working women to take care of child’s studies. We have got top schools in India which provide not only good studies but also sports and other activities for the bright career of the student.

The Doon school: This school specializes in all boys’ boarding education for kids aged 12-18 in Dehradun. It is one of India’s finest schools, with a strong intellectual habits,  commitment to social service, a curriculum that develops leadership and has a global reputation. It has got facilities like Art and Media School, auditorium, education and career guidance dept., canteen, library, music school, sports, science, design dept., etc.

Loreto House, kolkatha: It is a well established school and best not only in academics but also in sports. They conduct co-curricular activities, perform social service projects, community outreach programs, etc. They have many classrooms, libraries, computer and science labs.

Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan (PSBB):It has a group of schools located in Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Coimbatore. It is affiliated to the CBSE. Classrooms are with colorful and comfortable furniture, exclusive, covered play area. It has an attractively painted Activity room. Indian Music, Western Music, Dance, Art & Craft, Veda, Yoga, Indoor and Outdoor sports are some of the co-curricular activities. The School has joined hands with The British Council.

The Mother’s International school: It is a missionary school with high human values. They have got good academics and disciplinary backgrounds. They involve their students into sports, social activities, plays, etc. They have well equipped labs.

All of these schools are top and you can decide based on the area and preferences.

• #8764 Reply
    shresthi24 shresthi24 

Hi Aruna

India has vast number of schools in different regions .Some are too good that one can easily get admitted there. Here are the top schools in India—

• The Doon School, Dehradun
    • Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
    • Bishop cotton School,Shimla
    • Welhalm Girls’ School, Dehradun
    • Scindia School, Gwalior
    • Mayo college, Ajmer
    • The Shri Ram School, Delhi
    • Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai
    • The Lawrence School, Sanawar
    • Campion School, Mumbai

All the best

Reply To: What are the top schools in India