This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sunita 3 months ago.

• Author
     madhumullapati 

It is a good career option after doing B.Tech. There are many top most M.B.A colleges in India. I will list them according to the placements they get

1. Indian institute of Management which is in Ahmedabad. It gets more than 125 companies every year for placements. You have to get 99% in CAT and 730 in GMAT to get the seat in the college
    2. Indian institute of Management in Bangalore gets around 120 companies for placements. you have to score 710 in GMAT to join.
    3. Calcutta’s Indian institute of Management has got 339 companies for placements. It has huge competition where you need to score 99.59% in CAT.
    4. IIM in lucknow. 230 companies hired students from the college. you need to score more than 90% in CAT to get in there.
    5. Xavier labour relations institute which is located in Jamshedpur is a good college. It has 70 companies visited for the placements. you need to get 98% in CAT or 630 in GMAT to join in the college

There are many more good colleges too in India for MBA. But these are the top ones for placements.

• #1524 Reply
     Sunita 

I have completed my B.Tech under JNTU. Now I am thinking to pursue my MBA. I am very confused as in to select which college. What are the best colleges with good placements in India.

Reply To: what are the top MBA colleges in India
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account