02/14/2017 at 12:00 am #7708madhumullapatiMemberPoints: 25Rank: Amateur
It is a good career option after doing B.Tech. There are many top most M.B.A colleges in India. I will list them according to the placements they get
- Indian institute of Management which is in Ahmedabad. It gets more than 125 companies every year for placements. You have to get 99% in CAT and 730 in GMAT to get the seat in the college
- Indian institute of Management in Bangalore gets around 120 companies for placements. you have to score 710 in GMAT to join.
- Calcutta’s Indian institute of Management has got 339 companies for placements. It has huge competition where you need to score 99.59% in CAT.
- IIM in lucknow. 230 companies hired students from the college. you need to score more than 90% in CAT to get in there.
- Xavier labour relations institute which is located in Jamshedpur is a good college. It has 70 companies visited for the placements. you need to get 98% in CAT or 630 in GMAT to join in the college
There are many more good colleges too in India for MBA. But these are the top ones for placements.
02/14/2017 at 12:00 am #1524SunitaMemberPoints: 0Rank: Amateur
I have completed my B.Tech under JNTU. Now I am thinking to pursue my MBA. I am very confused as in to select which college. What are the best colleges with good placements in India.