This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sunita 5 months ago.

• Author
     Sunita 

This is Suraj from Mumbai. I am studying my 11th standard. Many of my seniors are guiding me to join in the best engineering colleges which has got good placements. I am little worried about that now. Can you please help me in finding the best colleges for engineering in India

• #7818 Reply
     madhumullapati 

There are many engineering colleges in India. From them these are the top most colleges students are aspiring to join. But this needs a lot of hard work and dedication.

1. IIT Madras: This college is famous for pursuing B.Tech in Aerospace engineering. You need to write JEE Advanced exam and the cutoff marks is 2444.
    2. IIT Bombay: You can do your Electrical engineering here. You can get into this college if you pass your JEE advanced exam.
    3. IIT Kharagpur: This is famous for its outgoing students of B.Tech in Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering. The entrance exam for this college is JEE Advanced
    4. IIT Delhi: Delhi is one of the best places for studying. It is preferred to study B.Tech in Computer science engineering here. 107 is the cutoff needed for this college in JEE Advanced.
    5. IIT Roorkey: You can pursue your Civil engineering if you pass the JEE advanced exam with 2923 as the cutoff.

It depends on your choice of course that you want to study. Each college is best for its own group of courses.

Reply To: What are the top engineering colleges in India
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account