This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sunita 5 months ago.

• Author
     Sunita 

Hello, I am satish. I have completed my 12th standard last year and joined in a college at my hometown. I haven’t done much research on the college and i didn’t find the college and subjects good. Now I am searching for better college in Bangalore. As i don’t want to repeat my mistake again, I want to know all about the best Engineering colleges in Bangalore.

• #7836 Reply
     madhumullapati 

Hello satish, I am sorry that you wasted one year. But no problem, we have got the best colleges in Bangalore to make great career. Bangalore is one of the popular destinations for engineering students in India. The following are the top colleges in Bangalore for engineering.

RV College of Engineering: It is the top college of Bangalore for engineering. You have to pass in anyone of the KCET, GATE, COMEDK UGET, VTUEEE, Karnataka PGCET entrance exams. This college has got facilities like Hostel for both boys and girls, gym, library, canteen, sports, medical. There are 34 different courses available at this college.

MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology: It is the second top college of Bangalore for engineering. You have to pass in anyone of the KCET, GATE, COMEDK UGET, NATA, Karnataka PGCET entrance exams. This college has got facilities like Hostel for both boys and girls, gym, library, WI-FI, Auditorium, canteen, sports, medical. There are 26 different courses available at this college.

International Institute of Information Technology: You have to pass in GATE entrance exam. This college has got facilities like Hostel for both boys and girls, gym, library, WI-FI, Auditorium, canteen, sports, medical. There are 5 different courses available at this college.

BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore: You have to pass in KCET, COMEDK UGET entrance exams. This college has got facilities like Hostel for both boys and girls, great infrastructure, gym, library, WI-FI, Auditorium, canteen, sports, medical. There are 32 different courses available at this college.

These are the different top most colleges in Bangalore.

Reply To: What are the top engineering colleges in Bangalore
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account