- 06/03/2016 at 12:00 am #150Srinivasan SMember
What is expected in HR interview ?
- 06/04/2016 at 12:00 am #4802Piyush RaiMember
The HR round involves more of behavioral questions. Many people who are very good at technical skills ,fail to clear the last hurdle (that is HR round ). It is better to have a blue print of the answers for such type of commonly asked questions. Key to success for HR round is confidence, be confident as you have cleared all the technical round. Try to be more involved in the HR interview by asking job related queries. Show your excitement and interest towards the firm by asking questions like:
- When should I join?
- Where is the office located?
- What will be my role?
- What is the job profile?
- What is the size of team?
- Ask about some newly launched product to showcase your awareness.
Contrary to the above, be prepared with answers to the below mentioned questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- What are your goals?
- What makes you angry?
You can also checkout the details of you dream company’s interview process over here: PrepLift
Hope this was helpful. Best of luck buddy!