This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vishesh Saraswat 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Vishesh Saraswat 

What are some common topics in competitive exams like Bank, Staff Selection Commission exam and Railway recruitment ? I give exams all throughout the year. I want to focus on the common topics and score well. Please tell me some common topics.

• #9608 Reply
     Anam Kidwai 

Hey,

Most of the topics in the syllabus of SSC CGL, PO and Railway exams are the same. English language, quantitative aptitude, reasoning and general knowledge are a few important areas you need to concentrate on in order to do well in these exams.
    For preparing English language, you will have to practice questions based on comprehension, error spotting, synonyms and antonyms, sentence correction, vocabulary and para jumbles etc.

In order to ace the quantitative aptitude section, you need to prepare questions based on ratio and proportion, profit and loss, work and time, time and distance, data interpretation, sequence and series, number series, HCF & LCM, data tables, probability, profit and loss, Simple and compound interest and more.

For the reasoning section, practice questions based on puzzles, seating arrangement, coding decoding, data sufficiency, input output, alphanumeric series, ranking/alphabet/direction etc.

General knowledge and General awareness cover topics like literature, entertainment, geography, basic science, awards and honors, Indian economy and constitution, current affairs, international organizations and more.

Hope that helps.

Reply To: What are the most important common topics in exams like Bank PO, SSC CGL and Railways ?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account