- 09/01/2017 at 12:00 am #3942Vishesh SaraswatMember
I am going to appear in IIT exam in 2018. This will be my third attempt in the exam. In the previous attempts, I got nervous during exam time. What mistakes should I avoid while preparing for exam.
- 09/02/2017 at 12:00 am #9588Shubham GuptaMember
JEE exam is 8 months far and it is quite a long time for preparation of any exam. Don’t get nervous at the time of the exam. This will be very harmful to all your hard work and efforts that you put into your preparation.
There were many reasons in the past for being nervous at the time of the exam. First, may that you were not well prepared or other could be exam stress.
This time keep in mind these factors and try not to get distracted by these.
Use these tips to improve your confidence:
- Prepare strictly according to the latest JEE syllabus and keep a track record of your preparation.
- Attempt mock tests in the time constraint and analyze your mistakes in them.
- To fight out the stress at the time of the exam, don’t think negative and have self-confidence.
- If you prepare well now you will not get stress-out in the exam.
- Be systematic with your approach and keep calm at the time of the exam. Attempt easy questions first and don’t waste much time on any question.
Hope this helps you.
All the best!!!Keep faith.