This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dinesh kumar 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Sunita 

I am Ssukanya, I have completed my Degree in Delhi. But i am not at all interested in academics. I love to hospitalization and cooking. Now i am thinking to pursue my career in that field. But everyone is warning me that it is not much safer career to have. But still i want to do something i love though it is risky. Do we have good colleges for Hotel management in Delhi? If so can you list them for me.

• #2093243 Reply
     Cradle of Management Institutes

Hospitality courses from the Cradle of management institute: Expanding horizons of victory

Why choose hotel management course?

Hotel management course is achieving great success; it has emerged as a startling career option. India is a civilized country with a conventional background. Alluring opportunities are affixed to this career. A range of courses is offered in hotel management. The hotel industry is flourishing with the passage of time. Hotels, restaurants, resorts, etc offer sumptuous job openings to the students. This course is offered by numerous Hotel Management Institutes in Delhi, but in order to secure a stupendous future, a candidate should select the best institute.

The Cradle of management institute: Outlining opulence

The Cradle of management institute is world-famous for its hotel management courses. The aim is to generate a constructive environment where nascent learners can be transformed into unbeaten hotel management professionals. Hospitality is an art for which the students must add their individual touch to the mouth-watering food. Amongst an assortment of institutes offering Hospitality Courses in Delhi, CMI has sustained its pre-eminence in an awesome manner.

Who can apply?

• A candidate can apply for the Craftsman Food Production Course or the Bakery and Confectionery Course. A candidate can apply for the diploma in food production after the 10th and 12th. The tenure of this course is 1 year
    • A candidate may apply for the reception front office course after 10th and 12th. .The time period for this course is 6 months.
    • A student may apply for training for a steward (restaurant and bar) after passing 10th /12th and the tenure of this course is 1 year. Other NCTV approved courses are also available namely Bartender, Food and Beverage Service – Star Hotels and Fine Dining Restaurants and Assistant Barmen

The exceptional approach of CMI

• Result oriented learning
    • Wisdom by the involvement of students
    • Assessment at regular intervals
    • Continuous evaluation
    • Self- initiated learning
    • Focus on building self-confidence
    • Connoisseur of the industry design the syllabus
    • Veteran faculties
    • Different labs for different departments
    • Focus on understanding as well as the application of concepts
    • Guest lecture by well-known Chefs
    • Industrial excursions for better understanding of concepts
    • Industrial training in five-star hotels
    • Most up to date equipment
    • Emphasis on upholding the distinction
    • Interactive sessions with former students
    • Workshop, seminars and training sessions are conducted to give supervision for placement
    • Personality Development Classes
    • Focus on enhancing communication skills
    • Improving aptitude by organizing a various competition
    • Providing education which is a concoction of academia and industry
    • Personality development sessions
    • Uplifting the persona of students
    • Building charisma in students
    • Stunning campus
    • Phenomenal placement
    • Yardsticks are formed for maintaining the quality of education
    • Student oriented teaching
    • Contemporary yet uncomplicated teaching methodology
    • Correct teacher-student ratio
    • Feedback is taken on a regular basis from the students to identify and work on the areas of improvement
    • Advanced training methods
    • Replica of industrial savoir-faire is provided to the students for great understanding inside the campus
    • Encouragement to students for their endeavors

Placement at CMI: Grasping grandiose opportunities

The placement has always been remarkable at CMI, with 100 % placement the institute stands on the crest amongst other antagonists. The training and placement cell works diligently to ensure that the students are rewarded with the best placement. CMI has an alliance with the revered hotels of this industry. The students are endowed with the requisite skills and knowledge so that they can seize extravagant job opportunities. Success stories of students are infinite at CMI. With a conviction of commitment and allegiance, CMI offer the best tutoring as well as job prospects to the students. CMI considers that with the right potential the students don’t really set out to explore opportunities in fact opportunities approach them,

This course is offered by numerous Hotel Management Institutes in Delhi, but in order to secure a stupendous future, a candidate should select the best institute. CMI offers the best tutoring as well as job prospects to the students. CMI considers that with the right potential the students don’t really set out to explore opportunities in fact opportunities approach them.

Know more>>

http://www.cmi-hm.com/
    Cooking course from the Cradle of Management Institute: a journey from the effort to enormous wealth

• #2093432 Reply
     dinesh kumar 
    Participant

There are many hotel management colleges in Delhi . One of my sister studies in Amity University. I lives in Chandigarh and here in Punjab Chandigarh Group of colleges Landran is one of the best hotel management colleges.

Reply To: what are the hotel management colleges in delhi
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account