This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vishesh Saraswat 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Vishesh Saraswat 

What points should I keep in mind while preparing for JEE? Please tell me what I should do and what should I avoid during preparation.

• #9614 Reply
     Akshay Kothari 
    Participant

Joint Entrance Examination is an engineering entrance examination, which is conducted for the admission in different colleges in India to pursue various undergraduate engineering and architecture courses. JEE Exam is one of the toughest exams in India.

JEE exam is conducted in two phases: JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.

Checkout the preparation tips to crack JEE Exam 2018:

JEE Mains Preparation Tips.

JEE Advanced Preparation Tips.

JEE Mains exam consists of two papers: JEE Mains Paper 1 for Engineering courses and JEE Mains Paper 2 for architectural courses.

JEE Advanced exam consists of two papers: Paper-1 and Paper-2. Both the papers consist of three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For admission to architectural courses, you have to appear in the JEE Advanced AAT Exam.

Best of Luck!

• #9672 Reply
     priya arrora 

While preparing for IIT JEE, it is important to remember what to do and what not to do. Here is what you are not supposed to do. Do not:

1. Ignore fundamentals and conceptual doubts:

2. Regress in introversion:

3. Mess your study schedule:

4. Refer to different refreshers or books:

5. Ignore ‘the weak subject’:

6. Study the whole night:

Reply To: What are the dos and don’ts for IIT JEE preparation?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account