This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pushpendra M25 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     rahul sharma 
    Participant

I am preparing for the UGC NET Exam and i want to know about the Books so that i can get selected for the JRF Program

• #94510 Reply
     pushpendra M25 
    Participant

Hello,
    The UGC NET exam is held for more than 84 subjects. you did not mention your subject here. You must have complete knowledge of the subject you are going to appear.
    The books play important role in the preparation of an exam. the book you choose must comprise whole syllabus, previous year papers, unit wise questions, and mock test papers.
    In my opinion, you must refer books to clear the fundamental concepts and then start to solve the questions for practice. Solving the previous year papers and mock tests will help you to know the difficulty level of the paper and type of questions asked in the exam.

Moreover, you can find a variety of study material in EduGorilla’s Marketplace. Hope this would provide solutions to your search for the time being at least. You are free to communicate with us in the days ahead. Regards!

Reply To: What are the books to prepare for the UGC NET Exam
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account