- 09/09/2017 at 12:00 am #4191Vishesh SaraswatMember
Hi, I am Deepak from Pune. I have done B.Tech in 2015. I am preparing for CAT exam 2017. Give some suggestions on preparation. What time table should I follow for studying?
- 09/25/2017 at 12:00 am #9712Asad yar KhanMember
- Make an unwavering routine.
- Follow it sincerely.
- Don’t skip the difficult sections.
- Keep practicing formulas.
- Analyze the areas where you are weak and strong.
- Do not depend on one coaching material, try other study materials as well.
- Keep charging yourself by regularly taking online or offline mock tests.
II. Timetable you can consider
For Quant -2 + 8 hrs a day =16 hrs a week
For Data Interpretation – twice a week and 3 hrs a day-=6 hrs a week
For Logical Reasoning – twice a week and 3 hrs a day= 6 hrs a week
For Verbal Ability – 4 days a week and 3 hrs a day=9 hrs a week
For Reading Comprehension – twice a week (3 hrs a day) =5 hrs a week
For Reading Ability -everyday (1 hr a day) – 7 hrs / week Mocks and its Analysis : once every two weeks (6 hrs a day) – 3 hrs a week
And lastly keep yourself motivated!
- 02/12/2018 at 12:00 am #10236Shruti SaneMember
If you want to prepare for the entrance exam it requires more practice. Many people who have the aim to try for the competitive exam they take admission to The CBSE school. Because maximum syllabus covered in the entrance exam of any competitive exam. Get here the list of CBSE board school in Nagpur to get the quality education and can crack the exam.