This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by NEET Sample Papers 2 weeks ago.
- 09/09/2017 at 12:00 am #4179Vishesh SaraswatMember
Hi, I am Akash Nigam. I did my class 12th in 2017. Now I’m preparing for NEET -18. I do really good in coaching but in mock tests I get nervous and do poorly. What should I do to perform well in mock exams ? Please give some suggestions. Thanks
- 09/25/2017 at 12:00 am #9718Asad yar KhanMember
For NEET or for any other exam, i would suggest you to stay calm first. Do not be afraid of the fear of failure! You might be fearing of scoring less. Try relaxing before you go for your exam. Take deep breaths before entering into the room, and after taking your seat. It is a proven, scientific method to get rid of it.
Hope that helps!
- 01/27/2018 at 12:00 am #10182Akshay KothariParticipant
While preparing for NEET Exam, you should always carry a notebook and write down all the important formulas, derivations or anything important for the exam. This will help you in your last minute preparation.
Learn all the formulas as they are the backbone of NEET Physics.
NEET 2018 Exam will be on 10th may 2018. So, you have 3 months left for the preparation. Prepare yourself well for the exam.
Solve previous year question papers. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you a clear idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
Best of Luck!
- 02/01/2018 at 12:00 am #10188Shubham GuptaMember
The NEET exam basically tests your learning ability and your grasping power. So, if you are not scoring good marks in the mock tests then, there will be some pressure kind of pressure on you or maybe you are not confident enough during the mock test. So, just follow these tips to score good marks in the exam:
- Learn all the formulas related to the Physics and NEET Chemistry.
- Practice the mock tests as much as you can so that you become more confident for the exam.
- Solve the practice tests for all the subjects separately.
- Have faith in yourself and believe in your preparation.
- Solve the previous year papers as it will give you the basic idea about the level of the question paper.
All the best!!!
- 02/03/2019 at 10:47 pm #361085NEET Mock Test
OurSelfStudy is a fast growing Online Test Preparation service provider. It provides online mock test for NEET, JEE & CET as well as Online Test Series for NEET, JEE & CET.
- 02/04/2019 at 12:08 am #361166NEET Sample Papers
Mock test are very useful and by providing free mock tests to the students you are doing a wonderful job. Mock tests with detail analysis helps so many students that I know to overcome their weaker areas.