This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Anu

It is pretty much interested in this time of era to hear from you that you are designated in protecting the environment and is very much concerned regarding this field. That’s completely a awesome idea to go ahead with.coming to your carrer in this field of environment the jobs are mostly entry-level jobs which  require a bachelor’s degree in environmental science or several other related fields such as microbiology, chemistry, physics, geosciences, or engineering by possesing this type of degree is very much helpful in acheving your set goal target. Students enrolled in environmental science programs study the sciences broadly that is you have to go very deep into the subject from which you will gain sufficient enough knowledge in this field, taking courses in biology, chemistry, geology, and physics.The other jobs which are available in the present generation are Agricultural Engineer, Anthropologist, Archaeologist, Bioinformatics, Climatologist, Ecologist,Entomologist,Geographer,Hydrologist

• #1720 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello members

I’m Anusha from Goa. I’m very very passionate regarding the environment which gave us everything and without which we are nothing. So I want to choose my career in this stream only. So I need to know about the future in choosing the environment as a subject and what is the procedure and courses available to join in this stream. So could anyone can kindly give me the instructions and the guidelines required which you think are necessary for me to get known.

Reply To: what are some possible future career fields in environmental science
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account