Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kanika 1 month ago.

• Author
     Mugeera Patel 

MBA entrances are a paradox. That is they are challenging as well as easy at the same time. Challenging because it pushes you to think out of box and eventually becomes easy with practice.
    Most MBA Entrances have negative marking so it is better to give a variety of exams to keep your choices wide open and not stick to one because of unpredictable nature of questions.
    Here are some of the entrance exams that you should try.
    1)CAT:comman aptitude test conducted by the IIM’S on the basis of rotation. Mostly preferred by students hence high competition
    2)XAT:xavier aptitude test for admission to the prestigious Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI)
    3)GMAT:Management Admission Test (GMAT).
    Mostly For admissions in universites aboard and a few in India.
    4)NMAT:Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) Is for admission in NMIMS Campus.
    5)IPU CET: Indraprastha University entrance test.

Kanika 

hello i am a bsc.it student and I am thinking to do mba

My primary reason for doing MBA is Better job prospects.

Since in my stream there are many people the standards of job is very low without any chances of growth.

I Want to know best MBA EXAM in terms of various factors like acceptance, difficulty level etc. for which i can prepare and get what I desire.

Chintan Shah 

You can give Cat exam as it accepted by all Iim’s new plus old…U need to work damn hard to get admission in iim as they need 90 plus percentile overall and 80 plus percentile sectional

Also u can give cmat mat atma for decent bschools

U can also appear for mah-cet for top colleges of Mumbai Pune and Nagpur (but only useful for Maharashtra domicile candidate)

Also if you wanna make a career in social background courses their is a exam named Tiss which is of Tata Institute Of Social Science in Mumbai

For symbiosis bschools u need to give snap exam

SIBM,SSBF,SIIB,SCHMRD,SSMC all accept snap exam

Nmat for narsee monjee institute of Mumbai

And Iift exam for Indian institute of foreign trade in Delhi and Kolkata

Nd lastly if you want to pursue mba program outside India u need to give gmat,toefl ielts sat exam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account