08/30/2017 at 12:00 am #3922Vishesh SaraswatMemberPoints: 16Rank: Amateur
I am preparing for my GRE exam. I wanted to know about some best resources available online for GRE. I can’t attend any coaching institute. Your help will be much appreciated.
08/31/2017 at 12:00 am #9582Anam KidwaiMemberPoints: 37Rank: Rookie
One of the most important things aspirants need to keep in mind while preparing for any competitive exam is choosing the right study and reference material. The internet offers a plethora of resources to help you prepare for the GRE exam.
Here are a few resources which are immensely popular among GRE aspirants:
- ETS Powerprep Tests can help you a great deal in your GRE preparation. These free online practice tests, prepared by the test-makers themselves, will enable you to understand the pattern of the GRE Exam.
- Another excellent resource for GRE preparation is LEAP Test Platform. This unique social and free test preparation platform will help you get in touch with other applicants as well as experts. You will also be able to access relevant notes, questions and videos.
- Khan Academy is another resource which is pretty popular among GRE aspirants. The platform boasts of extensive resources and reference material to help you prepare for the GRE exam.
- You may also check out Quizlet. It gives you the access to thousands of flashcards prepared by the students.
- Practice tests are an important part of GRE preparation and one of the best websites for mock GRE tests is Manhattan GRE Practice Test.
- You may also download Magnoosh’s GRE Vocabulary Flashcards app.
Hard work, determination and the right resources for practice and preparation will help you ace your GRE Exam.