This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 

I am going to appear for NEET 2018 exam. Which websites should I visit to prepare for NEET?

• #9882 Reply
    priya arrora priya arrora 

NEET 2017 Apps has been released by Sana Edutech Education. An unique app of its kind from Sana Edutech helps you in understanding the past question paper sets that got asked in 2016 there by helping you in preparing for your NEET 2017 exams. Subjects covered include Physics, Chemistry, Biology. NEET Questions shall be asked from Higher secondary CBSC syllabus. The past set question papers are presented in a quiz format for you to work out and evaluate yourself through this app. This app shall be a boom for all students preparing for NEET 2017 exams.

• #10316 Reply
    Akshay Kothari Akshay Kothari 
    Participant

Hello,

For NEET preparation, I would suggest you to go for coaching classes. Not enough material is available online for NEET preparation.

For NEET preparation, you must study from the 11th and 12th NCERT books first. Most of the questions in NEET Exam are asked from NCERT books.

You only have 2 month left for your preparation. So, from now only study the most important topics of NEET.

Focus more on Physics section as this is the most difficult section in NEET Exam.

Learn all the formulas as they are the backbone of NEET Physics.

Solve previous year question papers and take online mock tests regularly.

Best of Luck!

Reply To: What are some good websites to prepare for NEET exam ?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account