This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Suresh kumar 2 months ago.

• Author
     Navneet Anand 

Hello Harsh,if you are interested in taking admission  in B.tech then the college wise and branch wise  cutoff of previous year can be found on the following link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B14M4ID1Z9cQWHp6UUMyZ0dyQWM/view

The trend remains almost same with minor deviation. Best of luck.

• #129 Reply
     harsh srivastava 

I got 28249 rank in GSSIPU CET exam for B.Tech Course.
    i have Delhi Defense kota
    which colleges can i get in counselling at this rank. please mention the branches also.

• #2148424 Reply
     Suresh kumar

If you are looking for allied science admissions then Campushunt will help you to get the best college for your higher studies. Campushunt is one of the leading education portals in India.

BGS Global Institute of Health Sciences falls under the umbrella of BGS Institute of Medical Sciences, which is a private medical college in Bangalore. The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and is approved by the Government of Karnataka.

BGS Global Institute of Allied Health Sciences has the finest infrastructure & a calming placid environment. The institute is equipped with state-of-the-art & ultra-modern laboratories & classrooms which help the students to elevate the process of their learning. BGS Global Institute of Allied Health Sciences is amongst the list of best-allied health science colleges in Bangalore, and the best paramedical colleges in Bangalore.

If you want to know more details then Call 7204289473 else check this Campushunt website for more details.

BGS Global Institute of Allied Health Sciences

Reply To: What all colleges can I get?
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account